Time Time Time!


I hope your first 3 months of the year have been as wonderful as ours has been.

"Busy" is one way to describe it but one of my agents, Paul, says there is no such thing as "busy." You are just very "tasked out," as "busy" implies that you do not have control of your schedule.

While I will admit that sometimes it does feel like life has us going in every direction, I do like Paul's definition.
1st time daddy has been able to take his girls on a date since Lennox was born
Lennox is 7 months old, tomorrow!

It is absolutely insane how time flies by.

That is the one thing I was scared of more than anything, time seemingly speeding up.

One of the good things that comes from Lennox getting bigger is it gives us the chance to get out a bit more.

I was able to start taking the girls on our date night again. :)

This picture below is from out first one in over 8 months and Lennox had a blast!

I know Jessica enjoyed it very much and it was a nice change of pace.

And that brings us to our goals...We are a bit behind on them.

I was doing our review of our first quarter and we are a little off the pace from the goals we set at the start of the year.

I am grateful for a Realtor in Arizona, Josh Smith, because I got the idea to do 90-day goals from him a year or two ago.

It has helped tremendously and gives us a chance to reset or recap every 90-days.

Those chances to do small course corrections are what saves us time and again.

Did you know that pilots in the air are usually just making small course corrections the entire time in-flight?

Starting out at the beginning of the flight and being only 1% or 2% off course could leave you hundreds or thousands of miles away from your intended target if left uncorrected.

This explanation helped me a ton, I hope it helps you, too!

I look forward to hearing how your first quarter went and maybe what some of your goals are in the next 90-days?


Look forward a GREAT 2nd quarter!
Brandon

Comments

Popular Posts