Real Estate is a TEAM Sport!

Real estate is all about systems. This business is no different than a McDonald's, or a Doctor’s office. Everything is predicated off of systems. If you are a run-of-the-mill typical agent then you are most likely trying to do everything by yourself. When people ask me about my team or how I'm going to get the home sold for them it is really a team effort. I think most people expect me to say something like I'm going to do this I'm going to do that for you. But I go at it with a team aspect in mind. I think the biggest myth in real estate is that a real state agent does everything. Real estate agent does a lot of things but handling paperwork and setting up closings and inspections and appraisals and collecting bills is not one of them. 
If you are using or if you’ve used an agent that wore all the hats how was your experience? Do you think it could've been a smoother process or more streamlined if you had a team that was running their real estate operation like a business?
Think BIG!

Comments

Popular Posts